Between now and August 24, 2012, contact The Bigoski Agency for a quotes on auto, home, and/or renters insurance and a $25 donation will be made to Mission Sleep. Mission Sleep provides free overnight newborn care to mothers whose husband are deployed or deceased.
To receive your quotes, there are several options:
- Complete the “5-Minute Quote” form(s) at www.thebigoskiagency.com/get-a-quote. IMPORTANT: Click “Mission Sleep Fundraiser” on the “How Did You Hear About us” question.
- Call Tom at 571-969-3743 and mention Mission Sleep.
- Email copies of your current policy(ies) to [email protected]
Purchase of a policy is not required. No obligation. No strings attached. No lame sales pressure. However, you may save so much money on your insurance that you will be inspired to make a donation to this wonderful local charity!
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Purchase of a policy not required.
- The only requirement is that you complete a quote with the Bigoski Agency.
- While we promise zero sales pressure, it is required that you complete a quote. So just emailing your name and car you drive won’t get it done.
- All of the information on www.thebigoskiagency.com/get-a-quote must be completed.
- Don’t worry, we don’t ask for your blood type or SS#.
- Limit of $25 donation per household.
- Current ERIE Insurance customers are not eligible.
- Restricted to VA, MD, DC, and PA residents only.